There are so many ways to get involved in the Pender Islands Fall Fair! Here's a few.
1. Help with Fall Fair Setup and enjoy a meal with your neighbours. The set-up / clean-up schedule will be:
Wednesday August 23rd from 1:00pm with dinner at 6:00pm
Help with tent and table set up, grounds decoration, and special display set-up.
Thursday August 24th from 10:00 with lunch at Noon.
Help with table dressing, decorations, and beer garden and bar-b-que setup.
Sunday August 25th from 10:00 with breakfast.
Help tear down and pack away the magic until next year and clean-up the Hall grounds.
2. Show off your favourite farm animals in the livestock showcase.
3. Be a food, farm or artisan vendor at the Fall Fair market.
5. Join the Fall Fair parade! Whether costume, music, dance or an elaborate float, we'd love for you to join in the fun and creativity of our annual parade.
6. Volunteer. Meet new people, see old friends and literally build the Pender Island community. We cannot express how important our volunteers are!
7. Donate. It could be $5, it could be $500. Every single cent goes toward making this community event happen and improving our offerings year to year.